- Physical Damage Coverage
- Worldwide Liability Protection
- Accident Forgiveness
- Property coverage while traveling
- Full replacement
- $500,000 personal liability protection
We created the international Life Membership Trust to provide competitive contributions and ensure protection for members and their families around the globe. With one to ten year terms available, you can be confident your dependents are protected.
- Worldwide coverage, including developing countries
- Spouses may also be covered
- Perfect for diplomats, FSOs, and contractors
- Benefits are tax-free
- Available worldwide, even in high risk countries
- No exclusions for war and terrorism
Worldwide coverage that includes access to more than 700,000 medical providers and additional accidental death and dismemberment coverage. This exclusive expatriate medical insurance plan is tailored to the needs of overseas working professionals, offering portable health and dental coverage in over 170 countries at affordable rates.
- 700,000+ medical providers
- Valid in 170 countries
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
"There was not one hiccup, one mistake, one failure, one let-down at any time in my two year relationship with Clements. All my personal property and automobile insurance needs were well taken care of in transit and while I was posted at the US Embassy Tunis, Tunisia. Thank you for an enjoyable experience."
Our coverage follows you wherever you are posted. You have enough to worry about, let us take care of the insurance
Clements Worldwide understands the unique insurance challenges that face foreign service members. Luckily we have been working in this field for more than 70 years.
Everyone's needs are different. We provide custom solutions.
No need to throw out your insurance every time you change posts. With Clements, our international coverage sticks with you. We're always right by your side when you need us.